This contemporary Texas wall map displays the geography of Texas with a uniquely modern style. The combination of bold colors against the dark background gives this map a vibrant appearance sure to grab attention. The map is completely up to date, easy to read, and loaded with detail - literally thousands of labels are shown.
This map includes the following features:
- Cities and Towns, categorized by population level
- State Capital and County Seats
- County Names and Boundaries shown in bold multi-color
- National and State Borders
- Interstates and Highways, labeled with Route Numbers
- Local Roads, mostly un-labeled
- 3-D Shaded Relief of Terrain
- Water Features: Rivers, Lakes, Bays, Swamps, Dams, Canals, etc.
- Land Features: Mountain Ranges, Deserts, Islands, Continental Divide, etc.
- Time Zones
- All Commercial Airports, labeled with 3-Letter FAA Code
- Peaks and Summits with Elevation Data (including State's Highest Point)
- Major Universities
- National Park and other Federally Protected Natural Areas
- Military Installations
- Native American Reservations
- Major Attractions and Points of Interest
- Longitude/Latitude Gridlines
- Legend, with State Information and Statistics
This wall map is printed on 24lb. premium coated bond paper. It is also laminated on both sides using 3mm hot lamination, which protects your wall map and allows you to write on it with dry-erase markers.